ARM Financial LLC provides comprehensive financial advising and investment management services.
Financial planning philosophy: We believe in values based financial planning. Money is a means to an end, not an end in itself. We help our clients identify how money can help them achieve the things that are important to them.
Financial planning process:
- Identify values and goals
- Analyze assets, debts, and cash flows
- Review insurance coverage
- Develop a baseline savings and retirement plan
- Forecast balances and required rate of return
- Offer additional recommendations
- Review progress annually or as needed and repeat above steps
Advising philosophy: Our clients look to us to be a trusted, thoughtful, and caring advisor. Our clients are smart people. When they encounter a new or complicated situation, we provide them with a thoughtful and expert perspective while keeping their long-term goals in mind.
Advising process: Call or email any time. We pride ourselves on our availability and responsiveness. We will
- Discuss the situation to ensure we understand your needs
- Provide information where we have expertise
- Share our opinions and experience where appropriate
- Provide contacts in our network when additional expertise is required
- Follow up as necessary
Investment philosophy: Cost effective diversification is the top priority. Or, said another way; maximize the number of ways to succeed while minimizing the number of ways to fail. We recommend that a large portion of investments should be in low cost index funds and the balance should be in alternative investments.
- Identify financial goals
- Determine timeframes and required rates of return
- Identify a diverse set of investments likely to meet or exceed the required rate of return for each goal
Fees: We charge a single flat fee on investments we actively manage for clients. We manage alternative investments in commodities and market timing strategies. The fees from this part of the business support all the services we provide. The fee is a flat annual fee of 1.5% of the value of the investments we manage directly. We do not charge a fee for passive index funds or investment assets managed by our clients. For a typical client that has 20% of their investments actively managed by ARM Financial and the remaining 80% in low cost index funds the total portfolio fee is about 0.4%, which is very competitive for comprehensive wealth management.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns. Futures involve the risk of substantial loss. Futures are not appropriate for all investors.
from this article. "The ongoing crash in oil markets led to Wood Mackenzies much-publicized figure that $380 billion worth of oil projects have been cancelled since 2014. The totality of... Read More ››